I don't know if anyone else has made a connnection between pregnancy and pyrex dishes but my family definitely has. Let's see - While pregnant with Chad, it was a shattered pyrex bowl. With Kaylee it was a shattered pyrex 9x13 pan. With this one, it started out with dropping my camera. Though I would have preferred a pyrex over my harming my camera, I marked it up as this pregnancy's "pyrex".
Today proved that there truly is a relationship as I had a run in with another pyrex dish. This time, the pyrex 9x13 did not break but instead I believe it broke my toe. While getting out another 9x13, this dish slid out underneath and landed on my toes. Needless to say, I am debating over whether I would have preferred to lose one of my precious pyrex dishes for the 3rd time or not be able to walk due to my broken toe. I will say that I think it would have been 2 broken toes had I not been wearing my toe ring. (Thanks, Tara!)
It is interesting though that at almost the exact time that I was trying to remind myself to breath and Chad was wondering why him Mommy was turning white in pain, that my husband was emailng someone bragging on the fact that we have had 3 really good weeks. He informed the person that we are caught up and in a really good place right now. His next words were, "That's really scary, wonder what is going to happen next!"
Vooks: Is It for You?
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.