Kaylee: Swimming lessons have been a big step for me. I am struggling to figure out how to hold my breathe but the confidence is getting better. I really like my teacher and try hard for her. After just a few lessons I am put my face in the water and glide. My favorite part of the day is "Girl Time". That is when Mommy and I do something together - without the boys. I really don't care what it is as long as I get Mommy's full attention. I am becoming a big helper in the kitchen with stirring and adding ingredients.
Cole: Daddy took down the ladder on the bunkbeds last night. I keep climbing up no matter how many persuasive pattings that I receive. Since Memorial Weekend, bedtime has been rough again. Potty training hasn't been at its best but I had two shots this week and it has kind of messed up my system! I continue to be the life of the party. I find many things very funny. I am also very sympathetic. When Mommy sneezes (which is a lot these days), I say "okay Mommy?" each and every time. Mommy smiles at me and says, "Thanks. I'm okay, Coley." When I obey, I exclaim to the whole world "I did it Mommy!" I discovered that hanging from door knobs makes me feel like a monkey in the jungle - until I feel a persuasive pat to get down!
I truly believe that I can swim. With my lifejacket, I really can. I have been watching Chad and Kaylee take swimming lessons and am working on my own strokes. The problem is that I keep making bad choices in the pool and have to sit out for a while. I just forget! Well, maybe I just don't want to. Two weeks ago - out of the blue - I started singing my ABC's. My family isn't sure where I learned it but I sure like to sing the letters! My prayers have gotten more dramatic. Here is one to end our conversation. But as you read this, please use different volume levels per word.
Jesus....Papa....Mommy...Papa....Grams....Laylee...Baby....Chad....Papa...Daddy...AMEN!



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.