August 24, 2011

Cason 9 Month Stats



Today was my nine month check-up.  The doctor was excited to hear that I am climbing up and only using one hand to hold on.  She called me "very busy."  Because my size percentile dipped, the doctor is pretty sure that I am going to have a growth spurt really soon.  Because my gums are very swollen, she thinks I will be getting some top teeth soon.

Length - 28" - 50th percentile
Weight - 18 lbs 1 oz - 15th percentile
Head - 18 1/4" - 75th percentile

Just because Mommy is into numbers. Each child at 9 months:

Chad - 18 lbs 6 oz
Kaylee - 18 lbs 12 oz
Cole - 17 lbs 3 oz
Cason - 18 lbs 1 oz

Chad - 29 1/2"
Kaylee - 28 1/2"
Cole - 29 1/2"
Cason - 28"

Kaylee - 17 3/4"
Cole - 17 1/4"
Cason - 18 1/4"

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.