October 10, 2011

The High Five Club Has A New Member

I entered the High Five Club on Sunday.  This is a task that I have been striving towards for six months, literally.  I have asked Mommy and Daddy weekly how much longer I had to be four.  I told Mommy just a few days ago that I was tired of being four. 



We celebrated my birthday on Friday night with friends.  We had a bonfire and cake.  It got so dark so early that Mommy didn't get any pictures of it.  It was fun just the same.  I asked Mommy to make a burnt sugar cake and there was not one piece left! 



If you ask me about my birthday, I will tell you about my birthday presents.  I got several craft things - which I love to do as "girl time" with Mommy.  Also, I got several things for Kindergarten, another activity that I can't wait to begin.  Then there were a few food presents which I loved as well.  Thank you to everyone who came and helped me celebrate!



Mommy and Daddy gave me a heart necklace to remind me that they love me.  I wear it with the necklace that Papa gave me when I asked Jesus into my heart.  Both necklaces are very special to me. 


Brother Chad gave me a water bottle for my bike.  I used it on our family bike ride this weekend when we rode 10 miles.  He also gave me a lunch bag for Kindergarten.  I am excited to join him at school.

1 comment:

  1. Let the kindergarten count down begin! She looks so grown up in her pictures. Love this little girl!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.