Chad: I've had a great spring. I really enjoyed Run/Walk Club at school. I was the 2nd top distance runner for all grades and one of six who completed over a marathon during the spring time. After school, I also participate in a choir. Now that the grass is growing, I am mowing again. I take this job very seriously.
75.6 lbs
59 1/2 inches tall
Kaylee: I got my first job making bread for our neighbors once a week. I enjoy talking to Shirley each time that I drop it off.
89 1/2 lbs
56" inches tall
Cole: I went on my first field trip and had a great time. We went to the Botanical Gardens. Riding the bus was so much fun.
Cole just told us that he didn't really understand what marriage
is. After hearing Daddy's answer, he declared that he would just
date for the rest of his life. He just wants to get to know girls. Not
marry one.
When asked what his mommy does, Cole informed his teachers at church that "Mommy plays on Facebook all day."
Even though his birthday is several months away, Little Man received a
notepad which sparked him sharing his birthday wish list with anyone he
comes in contact with. Sometimes several times over. Here are just a
few.
53 lbs
50.25 inches tall
Cason: My favorite song is "God's Not Dead." I enjoy school time with Mommy and always ask for something harder.
Vooks: Is It for You?
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.