Our little boy is growing up. It is being more and more evident. Chad is so excited to start school and is looking forward to making friends. He will have preschool graduation next week!
T-ball continues to go well although he has only had one game. We have been excited to see him exert some leadership skills and ambition to get the ball.
Group therapy will end next week and we are hoping to slowly ween away from individual therapy as well to prepare for school. We are very proud of how hard Chad has worked.
Because we have had an "extra" year with him (because of holding him back), I think it has made the transition to Kindergarten easier. It is obvious that he is ready and his maturity is helping to let us let go just a little bit more. Until then, we are enjoying the last few Chad-being-home-all-day months together.





Great pictures! I love them! He is so cute.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny, I actually feel a bit like that with K. Though I can't wrap my head around it being time for her to go to school, I know she is ready. We'll see how I feel about it come mid August!