February 15, 2011

Chad


Last Monday Mommy met with my teacher.  Mrs. E said that I am doing a wonderful job.  She is really excited about how much I have improved in my confidence.  I am meeting all expectations and exceeding some from the third quarter as well.  Mom told me that Mrs. E thinks that I can even do better if I don't get scared.  I was really excited to tell Daddy and Grams and Gramps how great I am doing.


I love to build with legos, Lincoln logs, and construction paper.  I helped Mommy build my Valentine's Day mailbox for school as our February Family Project.  I am reading stories each night with Mommy and then journaling a sentence about the story.  Aunt Connie gave us some old readers that I enjoy reading from.  Some of the readers are ones that Mommy used when she was in school.  I continue to love school.  Mommy and Daddy are amazed at all of the things that I am learning.  I have already learned to count by 10's but am working on counting by 5's now. 

Last night I officially joined 4-H.  I am excited about my projects.  Biking is one of the ones that I am going to do with Daddy.  I came up with the idea all by myself.  A few days ago, I asked when summer is coming because I am really sick of  the snow!  I am looking forward to coach-pitch baseball in a couple of months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.