February 10, 2011

Cole's Books

I love to read.  I love to be read to but I also love to sit and look at books.  I use my potty time to my advantage and ask for a number of books.  My favorites are:

Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?  - I say all of the sounds and sit waiting for the next sound to come.

Put Me in the Zoo - On the 2nd page, the zoo keeper has a mustache.  I have to point that out every time.  When it comes to the part where the "animal" cries about being put out of the zoo, I always tell Mommy, "You're okay.  Don't cry Mommy.  You okay." while she reads it (in character).  I lean over and put my arm on her leg. 

Very Hungry Catepillar - I love to say, "He was STILL hungry."

My Beginner's Bible - I sit for minutes on end looking through my Bible.  There are certain pictures that I like to find - John the Baptist, the fish, the nose (one of the disciples sticking his nose out the window).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.