June 28, 2011

We are Still Here

I keep thinking that I will sit down and write an update but it keeps getting pushed back.  So here I go...

Cason:  I am moving around the house like I own it.  No toys or creations are safe now!  Still "inchworm" crawling but why fix what is working.  In the last few days, I have gained two bottom teeth.  They gave me a little trouble and so I am happy that they are in.  I am still a little fussy so maybe more are coming.  I got in the pool for the first time and loved it.  I blew raspberries the entire time.  My siblings thought it was great that I had finally joined them. 



Cole:  "Absolutely" has been added to my vocabulary.  Whenever I am asked a question, "absolutely" is probably going to be part of the answer.  I picked this up somewhere but no one can figure out where.  I finished swimming lessons and am swimming like a fish around our pool.  I jump off the ladder, turn, and swim back. 



Kaylee:  Mommy and I had girl time last night.  We did a craft and I loved it.  My manners are amazing when I want to be grown up.  Sometimes I think I am Cole and Chad's mommy and they don't appreciate it so much even though I am usually right.  I love to hold Cason and he really likes me.



Chad:  T-ball and swimming lessons are over which have given me more time in the pool.  I dive down, swim through, and tread in the water.  I loudly protest laundry but don't mind helping with other chores too bad.  My lemonade stand with my 4-H club was very successful.  I took my job very seriously and was thrilled with any donation.  We have the quilt raffle still going on if anyone would like to purchase tickets. 

Daddy:  Michael endured his third century bike ride a couple of weekends ago.  He finished in the top 25% - riding with guys that were all sponsored (and had their legs and arms shaved - diehearts).  He averaged over 22 miles per hour - very, very good for a guy not on self-enhancing drugs. 

Mommy:  I am steadily working on publishing the 2 Year Curriculum to the website.  Since I don't work on it while the kiddos are awake, it can be a very long process.  But, I am excited about what the Holy Spirit has put together.  Looking forward to having it finished and used in homes around the world.  My "Lawyer, Senator, Mayor" yuck still continues but I hope to see light at the end of the tunnel.  If you remember, please send up a prayer about these two issues.  Both will have a major impact on me - depending on how they play out could create hours/days/weeks/months of extra work.  Time I don't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.