December 23, 2009

Scrapbook

I just finished a digital scrapbook of our addition. In making this, I realized that I haven't posted pictures of our final rooms. So, in the next couple of posts I will do that!

First up is the Play Room - To say that we enjoy this room is an understatement.  We actually had some neighbor kids ask if they could get rid of all of their living room furniture so that they can have a room like Chad and Kaylee.  We do not have any "furniture" in this room because it is the "ring around the rosie", wrestle, lego, train, whatever room.  Although we will eventually get a couch or chair that can be pushed against the walls, we are in no hurry. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.