The weeks are flying by although they seem to be creeping at times. With six weeks left, we are excited to meet our little blessing. This has not been the best pregnancy although I am not sure that I have had a great one yet. About a week ago, I had three days in a row without any pain and finally understood why most people don't mind pregnancy. But, the pain is back now. Thankfully, as with all of the other pregnancies, I will have relief as soon as this baby decides to greet us. Until then, we are counting down the days and praying for a healthy baby and uneventful delivery.
The picture shows a VERY special Mommy AND her daughter. We are very anxious for this little one to be born so we can love on it. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteExcited to meet this new little one. Hang in there Mama!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great. We are so excited to hear the news. Thank you for all your encouragement over the last few weeks. I will pray for a smooth delivery and more good days between now and then.
ReplyDeleteYou look great. We are so excited to hear your news. I will pray that you will have more pain free days between now and then. Thank you for being such an encouragement to us over the last few weeks.
ReplyDelete