October 17, 2010

Kaylee's Birthday Party

I realized that I haven't posted pictures from Kaylee's birthday party. She loved having friends and family over to celebrate - her! She has already requested a bonfire next year. I doubt next year it will be as nice and warm out as it was this year.


Kaylee loved her cake and of course the eaters did too! Can't go wrong with burnt sugar :)

One of the highlights was having cousin Cindy and Brent come over. The kids LOVE having them come play!


As an extra treat Lizz, Tony and the kids happened to be in town. (Though I really think that was Mommy's present!)

1 comment:

  1. Burnt sugar cake is the best! And, we had the best time seeing you all!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.