Michael and I were discussing this little one whom we are looking forward to meeting soon. As has been all along, this baby is extremely active - perpetual motion to be exact. This would be why the ultrasound pictures were so bad!
If he/she is not sleeping, there is constant movement. A few weeks ago, we were laying in bed and Michael told me that I had to roll over because he could feel the baby kicking him so much that he couldn't sleep. No lie! Of course, I didn't have a lot of sympathy but figured since I was used to it, I would oblige.
The kids' face light up when they feel the baby. This baby is easily stirred by touch. It doesn't take more than a few seconds for you to get a response.
Kaylee was the most active baby up until now but she simply hurt. Michael calls it "stomping" because she would suddenly stomp with her foot and hold it. One of those out-of-the-blue kicks that took your breath away. Sometimes she would do several stomps in a row and I would fight her back from the outside. Now seeing Kaylee's personality - it really fits!
Amazingly, Cole was not an active baby. But at 5 3/4 months when he decided to crawl, life changed and he has been a ball of fire sense.
Poor Chad...with all of the pain medicine and the yuck that Mommy went through I am sure that affected him.
So...the question being, "A taste of what is to come?" Only time will tell. Counting down!
Vooks: Is It for You?
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.