October 11, 2010

Beautiful Kaylee is 4

Kaylee and I finished her four-year photo shoot today after her well-child check up.  Thankfully it was cloudy so we didn't have the sunspots issue!  Below you will see a list of her favorites (her words exactly.)



Kaylee:  I continue to be a big girl.  I am 42 1/2 lbs (90th percentile) and 43 1/4" (95th percentile). 



When I grow up, I want to be a princess.  My favorite color is pink.  My favorite thing outside to do is ride my bike, swing, and play flag football with my Dad.  I like to take care of my babies, teach, and draw.  My favorite books are about princesses.  I love girl time with Mommy.  "Red and Yellow, Black and White" is my favorite song.  Noah's ark is my favorite Bible story.  My favorite restaurant is Chick-fil-a.  Daddy is my favorite person.  I wish that I could talk to Aunt Tara on the phone. 





1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie pie! She looks just like her mommy! I wish she could talk to her aunt Tara on the phone, too.

    Yalana

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.