And another month is coming to an end. Time for another update!
Cason: I am becoming mobile. At the beginning of the month I starting rolling on my side and eventually rolling my body over (my head doesn't want to join the roll though). In the middle of the month, I found my toes. They are really fun. A day later, I learned to pivot on my tummy in a complete circle. Now while in my crib, I kick myself to the top of the bed. I have the tripod sitting down pretty well but always push myself to my tummy. Laying down it more fun (and easier on my belly too). Everything goes to my mouth. I still love my fingers, despite my family constantly pulling them out. I have discovered my voice but share it at random times.
Cole: Good Friday night I decided that Mommy's piano needed a bath. Using a turkey baster and Kaylee's bathroom sink, I transported water to Middle C. The lightening started bothering me so I went to Mommy and Daddy's bedroom and woke them up. Daddy found the water mess and I was sent to my bed with a little persuasion to not do that again. I really thought I would get caught considering Grams and Papa were sleeping in the bedroom that shares a wall with the sink. Guess they were tired!
Mommy really likes it when I say, "Sure. I would be happy to" when asked to do something. She keeps asking me where I learned this. I tell her that I just thought of it. I also like to say, "That makes me very frustrated." And, "That is disgusting." I am all about rhyming.
I have learned the first 10 books of the New Testament along with my siblings. Mommy helped me one day by saying, "J, J" and now I say "J, J, John" every time.
Kaylee: My daughters and students keep me very busy. I talk discipline with Mommy a lot. I love to cook with Mommy. We have great girl time. I am doing a great job reading and get excited to learn a new word. Phonetic spelling has been really fun. I don't let a day go by without asking Mommy to teach me something. The biggest news of the month is that I asked Jesus into my heart. I like to tell people my big news.
Chad: Two weeks ago, I planted my 4H zucchini plants. Then it started raining, and raining, and raining. We got over 12" in a few days stretch. Today was the first real day of sun in a very long time. I enjoy riding my bike when we get outside. Daddy is teaching me about biking. Kindergarten is a lot of fun. I love going and playing with my friends. After receiving the "Math Master" award, I enjoy doing anything dealing with math. I am reading some really hard words and can get frustrated with all of the rule-breaking words. I started coach-pitch baseball a couple of weeks ago. The weather hasn't allowed for many practices and we missed our first game due to rain. Daddy is helping our team again.
Mommy: The garden is planted and hopefully will produce lots. I have to replant 4 tomato plants after they got stripped by the several rounds of pea to quarter sized hail. Everything else is looking pretty good. Hoping it will dry out soon so I can do some much needed weeding. Playing, cleaning, cooking, teaching, and keeping up with my websites is keeping me pretty busy.
Daddy: Work has been pretty crazy. Thankfully he is in an "easier" time right now and has been getting home a little earlier. Those 12 hour days were becoming hard on everyone. He is preparing for a 100 mile ride in June. The weather has not been cooperating for him to get outside. Several times a week he does a spin class with guys at work so at least he is getting some exercise. Each Saturday morning, he is meeting with three other guys for accountability. These are all guys that went to the Wild at Conference with him in February.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.