April 12, 2011

Kaylee's News



While having quiet time in bed tonight with Kaylee:

Mommy:  What should we pray for tonight?
Kaylee:  I don't know.
Mommy:  Well, you can pray for Mommy tonight.
Kaylee:  Why?
Mommy:  Mommy is just missing Aunt Tara.
Kaylee:  You will see her in heaven.
Mommy:  You are so right.  Are you going to heaven?
Kaylee:  I want to.
Mommy:  What do you have to do to go to Heaven?
Kaylee:  I have to ask Jesus in my heart.
Mommy:  Do you want to ask Jesus in my heart?
Kaylee:  I do.  But, I don't know what to say.
Mommy:  Do you want Mommy help you?
Kaylee:  Yes!
Hear ye! Hear ye!

Let it be known throughout the land.
Princess Kaylee
is now part of God's royal plan!


For she believed and now Jesus lives in her heart,
where He will live forever and never depart.
She also believe He died on the cross for her sins

and then three days later, He rose again.

The date she believed, April 12, 2011,
whereupon the angels did sing, was the day
they celebrated her becoming a daughter of the King!
Later -
Grams:  Now you are going to see Aunt Tara in heaven!
Kaylee:  Oh YEAH!!

To understand the whole story, please read the blog Confessions of a Grieving Girl. See how God used grief for His glory.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news!!! Congrats 'little sister' Kaylee!
    Our girls just celebrated their new-birth days a couple of weeks ago;)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.