April 16, 2011

Cason - 5 Months


I have become quite the talker. Mommy and Daddy can't keep me in church or group with them anymore because I can get kind of loud. I squeal with delight. It is precious to them when I am at home but they try to shush me when we are out. They should take the video camera with them because I stop when the camera turns on.


My fingers are my favorite toy. I would have two or three of them in at all times, if everyone would quit pulling them out. I love the exersaucer and prefer it over the floor. If I spit up (which happens somewhat frequently) Kaylee cleans me all up! Paci's still annoy me although they keep trying.

No longer am I content to lay flat on my back. I roll to my side and on over. Mommy would call it rolling over if I would just roll another 45 degrees. She's being picky because I really can roll either way now.

I continue to be a very happy, content little guy. People ask if I ever cry. Mommy says I do when I am hungry or tired. That's about it.



My brothers and sister love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.