August 22, 2009

Construction Day 24

Although I would like to update everyday, it just doesn't get done sometimes! Sorry!!

On Thursday, the plumbers put in our shower/tub combo.
On Friday the bricks came. They will start bricking on Tuesday!!

Also, yesterday, I lost my washer and dryer. We decided to only hook up the washer instead of drilling through the ceiling to plug in the dryer. I haven't offically done laundry on the back porch but had to dry one load that got caught in the move

They finished the soffit and fascia on Friday as well. It looks GREAT!! We did the entire house and are so glad we did.

Next week will be a big one:
Monday - insulation
Tuesday - bricks and setting up for sheet rock
Wednesday/Thursday - sheet rock
Friday/Saturday - mud & tape

The following week will be trim and cabinets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.