I am working on our kitchen cabinets and pantry. I was able to get the lower cabinets (not drawers yet) done - inside with stain and poly. This morning, things were put back into the cabinets. Michael also helped me get the pantry painted. Before we could get it painted, I had to empty all of the vegetable and fruit jars boxed up. They will be moved to a new cabinet when the construction is done.

Tomorrow, they are pouring the cement for the floor. Then they will begin framing. Michael had to finish emptying the garage. We have a couple more things to pull out but most of it is out.

Kaylee stood between the studs of the garage and watched Mr. C and Mr. B work on Friday. She had her "cell phone" and answered call after call.

Garage framed.

Chad enjoys playing in the pile of chat.



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.