This weekend Michael and I went to look for ceiling fans and electrical supplies. We pretty much know what we want but are just waiting for cost.
We also, with the help of Michael's parents, got the backporch cleaned off ready for the washer and dryer to be moved back these on Wednesday (probably). Thankfully, I will be able to use the washer and dryer - just on the backporch! Oh well, better than nothing!
I also took down curtains and put away decorations as I have seen how much of a mess it is making when they cut sheet rock. Our house looks like we are ready to move with all of the boxes around.
Monday the electrician will finish and heating and air will begin. We are also widening the doorway into the kitchen. Tuesday our windows come and Wednesday is the plumber. Then we will have an inspection, put in insulation, and then inspection again. Hopefully start sheet rock a week from Monday and painting two weeks from Monday!!!
Moving along very quickly. It has definitely affected our lives so much that we are going to really appreciate the new addition when it is finished.
Vooks: Is It for You?
5 years ago



It looks like you guys are making AWESOME progress. It's been fun following your blog and seeing how everything has come together. Let's hope for the best from here on out and no surprises (knocking hard on my somewhat wooden desk).
ReplyDelete