A family who builds together, stays together! This has definitely been a family project. We have even gotten the grandparents involved. Michael's parents have spent two Saturdays over here watching the kids while Michael and I went and looked for supplies needed. HUGE blessing! They also have helped get things done that there was no way would have been done without them doing it. My family has been huge help on the construction side. I have called Heath and Dad so many times that they feel like they are personally building. Mom has made meals for us as she knows that cooking time has tremendously diminished. Praise God for all five of them stepping up to bless us!
One of the advantages to remodeling is that you get to be "green". What I really mean is that you get to be a "redneck". What I really mean is that you do your laundry on the backporch.

We had pizza for lunch, on the backporch. This helped since Mommy doesn't have a dishwasher too!


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.