August 28, 2009

Kaylee's Phone Conversations

We have been incredibly blessed with our builders. My kids adore Mr. C and Mr. B. Althought I can't wait for the building to be done, we will really miss not seeing Mr. C and Mr. B each day.

Kaylee has lots of "conversations" on the phone with them (Her play phone). Here were two this morning:

I know, C____ (giggle)
I understand, C____ (giggle)
I don't care if you come to our house, C____

Mom, that was C___ he said he come to my house right now.

Hi B___
I know.... (giggle)
You come to my house? You may right now.
Bye

Mom, that was B___ he said he come to my house right now.

Yesterday was more sheetrock and bricking. I will post pictures after they get done tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.