For a few weeks now, Chad has had two lose teeth. Last week he complained about eating corn on the cob. I brushed it off - like the good mom that I am - before I realized that the teeth were just hanging on by a couple of threads. Oops! We could see the permanent teeth coming in and knew that they needed to be gotten.
On Saturday night, our friend Jon tried to pull them out but struggled to get ahold of them with a napkin.
This morning, Chad came into our bedroom and let me know that the tooth was ready to fall out. I grabbed a kleenex and put my nursing skills - or lack there of - to work. One baby tooth gone. Then this afternoon while eating an apple, Chad came up to me and said that his tooth was gone. We asked if he swallowed it and he said that it was in his cheek but there wasn't anything there.
We have one tooth and the memory of another one sitting for the tooth fairy. Chad had lots of questions about the infamous tooth fairy - What will the tooth fairy do with my tooth? What if I walk in on the tooth fairy? Where will my tooth go?
I just hope that the tooth fairy doesn't forget!
Vooks: Is It for You?
5 years ago



Edee swallowed her first lost tooth while eating a cinnamon roll. Since it was the first one, my mom waited for and found it...
ReplyDeleteSo, did the tooth fairy remember?
ReplyDelete