Cole has become quite a talker and noise maker. For quite a while he has made car and tractor noises. Two weeks ago he learned to motor boat. When we change his diaper, he gargles!
A month ago he added his "amen" to the prayer time. Rather loudly, I might add. He also shakes his head - though it ends up being a whole body motion. He started saying "no" - but I was in denial. Michael kept telling me that Cole was "lipping off" but I didn't think so. Today, Michael told Cole "no" and he said "No, No, No....". Can it really start this soon? Last week Cole began saying "moh pees" - "more please".
The problem lies in that he wants to talk really bad! He gets frustrated when we don't understand and when things don't happen very quickly. So...we will keep working on the words and hope that they come really soon!
Vooks: Is It for You?
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. Comments will be posted as soon as they are approved.